Sunday, February 15, 2015

Winter Storm

Southern Ohio

Confidence is very high at this point for a high impact winter storm for Southern Ohio. Winter Storm Warnings have been issued for all of the southern counties from Hocking County to Clinton County and points south. Winter Storm Watches have also been issued for Perry and Morgan Counties. Winter Weather Advisories are out for areas just north of the warning counties as well.

Central Ohio (I-70 Corridor)


The further south you live relative to I-70, the more likely you are to get accumulating snow. Along I-70, 1-2" is possible, but a slight shift in the storm track would change that. A shift north of just 50 miles would give us a threat for some heavier snow, while a shift south would completely remove us from the any accumulations. It is still too early to say where the storm will actually track, so confidence is low for the I-70 corridor.


Current Alerts 

The pink areas are Winter Storm Warnings, purple/blue are Winter Weather Advisories and the dark blue are Winter Storm Watches.





Current Snowfall Forecast for Monday - Tuesday AM

No comments:

Post a Comment